Helping You Seek Justice After A Loved One’s Death
For more than six decades, Brenna Boyce has been representing families who have lost loved ones in all types of accidents caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of others. With a home office in Honeoye Falls, we have helped individuals across the state of New York.
If your family is in this painful situation right now, you can rely on us to defend your legal rights and protect your interests.
A Legal Team That Isn’t Afraid To Take Your Wrongful Death Case To The Highest Level
Our mission is to obtain justice for you, and we take this mission very seriously. Our trial lawyers have decades of experience. We are unafraid to take personal injury and wrongful death cases to the highest levels possible if that’s what it takes to recover the full compensation you deserve.
What You Can Recover In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit
Depending on the facts of your case, your family may be entitled to compensation for:
- Economic losses, if the deceased was a breadwinner
- Medical treatment the deceased received before his or her death
- Funeral and burial costs
- Loss of parental guidance
- Emotional distress the loved one suffered before passing away
Skilled In Handling A Wide Range Of Fatal Accident Cases
Brenna Boyce is well-equipped to handle a wide array of wrongful death cases, including those that stem from:
- Motor vehicle accidents (cars, trucks, motorcycles, taxicabs, etc.)
- Nursing home negligence (malnutrition, falls, infections, etc.)
- Construction site accidents (collapsing scaffolds, falling objects, etc.)
- Other accidents and injuries (slip-and-falls, defective products, etc.)
Our Lawyers Are Standing By To Assist You
Call our Honeoye Falls, New York, attorneys at 585-454-2000 or contact us online.
During a free initial consultation, we will discuss your particular situation and your options for securing just compensation for the losses your family sustained. We handle all wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis, so we only get paid if we successfully win or settle your case.