Providing Individualized Guidance And Solutions For Each And Every Case
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, motor vehicle accidents are the leading cause of death for Americans between the ages of 5 and 34. Although auto accidents are so common, at Brenna Boyce, we understand that every accident affects life differently.
We always treat every case differently, making sure to provide solutions based on individual circumstances.
Experience Handling All Types Of Motor Vehicle Collisions
Since 1953, we have represented victims located in Rochester and across New York state with all types of motor vehicle accidents.
Our attorneys have decades of trial experience. We are highly seasoned advocates and have handled a wide range of cases involving:
- Car accident injuries from rear-end collisions, head-on collisions, drunk driving and distracted drivers, rollovers and intersection crashes
- Trucking accident injuries involving tractor-trailers, garbage trucks, utility trucks and other heavy vehicles
- Motorcycle collisions from left-turning vehicle crashes resulting in serious injuries or wrongful death
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents due to distracted drivers or those speeding in pedestrian areas
- Taxicab and bus accidents from driver negligence or deficient vehicle standards
Investigating Every Option To Help You Obtain Maximum Compensation
Serious motor vehicle injuries often lead to overwhelming medical bills, lost wages and related expenses. In worse case scenarios, injured parties may never be able to work again.
Our team of lawyers will thoroughly investigate every avenue in order to obtain the maximum compensation you need and deserve to move forward.
Whether we need to help seek justice against a drunk driver, assistance with your uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage, or help pursue a dram shop lawsuit against a local bar that overserved a driver who caused your auto accident, we have the experience to help.
Contact Our Team Today To Schedule A Free Consultation
You have two choices: Brenna Boyce or everyone else. Schedule an appointment today to find out what sets us apart from our competitors. We offer free consultations.