For more than six decades, Brenna Boyce has been representing families in Rochester, New York, and beyond who have lost loved ones in all types of accidents caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of others.
If your family is in this painful situation right now, you can rely on us to defend your legal rights and protect your interests. Our mission is to obtain justice for you, and we take this mission very seriously. All our trial lawyers have decades of experience. We are unafraid to take personal injury and wrongful death cases to the highest levels possible to recover the full compensation you deserve.
Depending on the facts of your case, your family may be entitled to money to compensate for:
- The economic loss you sustained, if the deceased was a breadwinner
- Medical treatment the deceased received before his or her death
- Funeral and burial costs
- Loss of parental guidance
- The emotional distress and harms suffered by the loved one who passed away
- Other damages
We Are Skilled In Wide Range Of Fatal Accidents
Brenna Boyce is well-equipped to handle a wide array of wrongful death cases, including those that stem from:
- Motor vehicle accidents (cars, trucks, motorcycles, taxi cabs, etc.)
- Construction site accidents (collapsing scaffolds, falling objects, etc.)
- Nursing home negligence (malnutrition, falls, infections, etc.)
- Other accidents and injuries (slip-and-falls, defective products, etc.)
Our Lawyers Are Standing By To Assist You
Call our Rochester attorneys at 585-454-2000 or contact us online. During a free initial consultation, we will discuss your particular situation and your options for securing just compensation for the losses your family sustained. We handle all wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis, so we only get paid if we successfully win or settle your case.