Based in Rochester, Brenna Boyce has a six-decade legacy for providing keen legal counsel and efficient representation across New York. Founded in 1953, our law firm has worked with a broad spectrum of business and commercial clients over the years, ranging from sole proprietorships and limited liability companies (LLCs) to large corporations.
We are available to address the following issues, among others:
- Business formation — Our law firm assists clients with entity selection (e.g., an LLC, a C corporation or a nonprofit), obtaining the appropriate permits and licenses, understanding tax liability and more.
- Business transactions — Our attorneys are adept at negotiating, drafting and reviewing various agreements. These include buy-sell agreements, vendor contracts, licensing agreements and others.
- Employment matters — Our firm assists employers with employee handbooks, noncompete and nonsolicitation agreements, pension plans, discrimination or harassment complaints and other legal concerns.
- Intellectual property — Our lawyers advise clients about protecting their intellectual property and other assets through the use of trademarks, copyrights and patents.
- Business litigation – We have decades of experience litigating business disputes and commercial matters at all levels of the local and regional courts. Due to this experience, our seasoned trial lawyers often serve as advisers and consultants to other attorneys and law firms.
- Succession planning — Our firm is skilled in both business law and estate planning, allowing us to guide business owners through the steps they must take to transfer their companies to the next generation.
Contact Brenna Boyce by email or by calling 585-454-2000 to arrange a consultation about any business law issue in New York.